The uncertainty caused by the Covid 19 pandemic has forced us to have to make the decision of delaying the opening date of the resort to June 2021.
Parts of the Canary Islands are seeing heightened coronavirus restrictions in a bid to stop the spread of coronavirus after a sudden rise in cases:
Countries locking down or advised not to travel unless it is essential
Spain has registered a considerable increase in the number of cases over the last few weeks. The increases motivated the Canarian Government to announce further restrictions.
Our purpose is to open the resort on the 15th of June 2021, and we will try to be flexible with the opening date if your travel arrangements are dated two or three days earlier.
If the COVID situation changes and it is favourable to be able to open sooner, we will give out this information in advance.
Please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your travel plans, rescheduling your trip or have any other concerns.
Once again throughout this difficult time, we would like to thank you all for your continued support and send wishes of good health.
We look forward to opening our doors to you again and welcoming you back!